Why is Marriage a Blessing?
- March 27-28th 2023 @ 5 PM ESTKingdom Embassy Church
AHAVA MEANS THE LOVE OF GOD
1. To create a safe platform for women to be built in their identity, through relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and by the empowerment of the Holy Spirit,
2. To create a place of love and support for all women, by uplifting each other and being accepted as they are and encouraged them to expand their capacity,
3. To give education and opportunity for women to grow in both their natural and spiritual gifts to fulfill their God given assignment,
4. To raise daughters that want to serve or desire to be imparted,
5. To carry on the legacy by helping other women in the local community and internationally, share their testimonies and share the Kingdom of God with all women through teachings, prayer and demonstration of power.
Meet Prophetess Lily Java
Prophetess Lily Java was born and raised in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. She moved to the United States in early 2000, with her parents and two older siblings. Prophetess Lily Java is married to the well known Prophet Passion Java, and together they have three beautiful boys: Lemuel Java, Raphael Java and Uriel Java. Lily Java was called by the Lord Jesus Christ to be a prophetess to the nations; one whom would operate with a strong apostolic anointing to establish churches around the world.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Your content has been submitted
Battle Of The Mind
Worry, doubt, confusion, depression, anger and feelings of condemnation: all these are attacks on the mind.
It is life changing when we discover that wrong thoughts are the root of our problems and that we can change our life by changing our thinking.
In this book Prophetess Lily Java emphasizes on the importance of using God’s word to renew your mind and becoming victorious in this constant battle
To build women of all cultures in their natural and spiritual gifts in order to know their worth, true identity and reach their potential as a balanced woman in personal life and in leadership. To create a platform for women to share and network with others for encouragement. To allow women to use their testimonies and gifts to change their family, local communities and make an impact internationally.
1. To create a safe platform for women to be built in their identity, through relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and by the empowerment of the Holy Spirit
2. To create a place of love and support for all women, by uplifting each other and being accepted as they are and encouraged them to expand their capacity
Have some time to read?
Here's some blogs that I believe will uplift and empower you right now
Contact Us Anytime
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions, leave us a message and our team will respond to you shortly.
Thank you, your Form has been submitted!